Last Updated: June 28, 2023
Com-setup.com (“Website”) respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. It is our policy to expeditiously respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
1. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT NOTIFICATION
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof, and you believe that any content hosted on our Website infringes your copyrights, then you may submit a written notification pursuant to the DMCA by providing our Designated Copyright Agent with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
If you elect to send us a counter notice, to be effective it must be a written communication that includes the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the subscriber.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the subscriber has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- The subscriber’s name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the subscriber consents to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if the subscriber’s address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that the subscriber will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under subsection (c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.
3. DESIGNATED COPYRIGHT AGENT
Com-setup.com’s Designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications and counter-notifications of claimed infringement can be reached as follows: Attention: Copyright Agent, com-setup.com, [Your Address], Email: email@example.com.
For clarity, only DMCA notices and counter-notices should go to the Copyright Agent; any other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications should be directed to com-setup.com customer service through firstname.lastname@example.org. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this section, your DMCA notice may not be valid.